Brenwal is dedicated to achieving the highest standards of quality whereby its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times.
- The management and staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements through the development of honest and trusting relationships with clients and ensuring that the correct procedures are adopted to meet the client’s requirements.
- Brenwal is committed to a process of continual improvement through close monitoring and auditing of its performance at all levels.
- We ensure that all management and staff understand and fully implement Brenwal’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through ongoing training and development.
- Brenwal continues to review and improve its services to ensure contracts are completed in the most cost effective manner, to the benefit of its customers and all other stakeholders.
Enviromental Policy Statement
Brenwal is committed to reducing the environmental impact caused by the day-to-day activities of the business. We work to improve the environmental impact of our organisation by following these principles.
- comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- aim to improve environmental performance
- reduce pollution, emissions and waste arising from our activities
- reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- encourage similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- assist customers and clients to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way
- liaise with the local community
- participate in discussions about environmental issues
Statement of Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
The Health and Safety at Work (Jersey) Law 1989 imposes statutory duties on employers and employees. Brenwal’s policy, so far as is reasonably practicable, is to ensure that responsibilities for safety and health are properly assigned, accepted and fulfilled at all levels. All practical steps will be taken to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all employees and others who may be affected by operations under our control.
It is the intention of Brenwal, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that:
- Employees are provided with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their health and safety
- The working environment of all employees is safe and without risk to health and that adequate provisions are made with regard to the facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work
- The provision and maintenance of plant and systems of work are safe and without risks to health
- The maintenance of all plant, machinery and equipment is safe, not only to employees and sub-contractors but to any person who may be affected with regard to any premises or operations under our control
- Arrangements for use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances for use at work are safe and without risks to health
- Adequate information is available with respect to articles and substances used at work detailing the conditions and precautions necessary to ensure that when properly used they will be safe and without risk to health
- The Health and Safety Policy is reviewed and updated as and when necessary following liaison with our health and safety consultants. Communication of any such changes will be made to all employees
It shall be the duty of all employees whilst at work:
- To take reasonable steps for the health and safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- As regards any duty or requirement imposed or placed on the employer to any other person by or under any of the relevant statutory duties to co-operate with Brenwal so far as is necessary to enable that duty or requirement to be performed or complied with.
Brenwal recognise the potential impact of their business operations upon the lives of the local community both now and for the future. We are fully committed to the principles of sustainability whereby we seek to ensure that our actions today do not compromise the quality of life for future generations and their ability to meet their everyday needs.